This game is easy and fun:
* The articles have been borrowed from a 4,600-article version of Wikipedia that was once available at schools-wikipedia.org.
- You are given two Wikipedia articles* (or you choose two yourself).
- Starting from the first article, your goal is to reach the second one, exclusively by following links in the articles you encounter. (For the articles you are given this is always possible.)
- Links you can take are colored like this.
- Of course, it's more fun if you try to be as quick as possible...
- Next to wasting some precious time and learning interesting yet useless Wikipedia facts, you're also providing the EPFL Data Science Lab with data for their research.
- For questions and feedback, contact Bob West.