If you want to hang out, here are some coordinates where you can catch me!
- October 17–19, 2019: Keynote talk at ICT Innovations Conference in Ohrid, North Macedonia
- July 17–20, 2019: Attending IC2S2 in Amsterdam
- June 24–28, 2019: Featured talk at Conference of the International Society for Humor Studies in Austin, TX
- June 19, 2019: Talk on crosslingual document embedding at Swisscom Digital Lab meetup in Lausanne
- June 11–14, 2019: Attending ICWSM in Munich; keynote in Soc2Net Workshop.
- May 22, 2019: Talk on “Destroying Jokes to Learn about Humor” at Pint of Science Festival in Lausanne
- May 16, 2019: Talk at 30th-birthday party for the Web at Swissnex San Francisco
- May 13–17, 2019: Attending The Web Conference (WWW) in San Francisco; co-organizing Wiki Workshop 2019 and special track on the The Future of the Open Web.
- June 27, 2018: Co-organizing a session on Data Science and Machine Learning for Development and Humanitarian Action at the 2018 International Tech4Dev Conference at EPFL.
- May 22, 2018: Co-organizing and attending Computation and Society Workshop at EPFL.
- May 16, 2018: Invited talk at Swiss Post – EPFL Innovation Day at EPFL.
- April 23–27, 2018: Attending WWW in Lyon, France; co-organizing Wiki Workshop @ WWW and giving keynote at SocialNLP workshop.
- March 14, 2018: Panel dicussion at International Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights
- March 2, 2018: Invited talk and panel dicussion at EBU Big Data Conference in Geneva
- February 16, 2018: Invited talk at Inria/EPFL workshop in Paris
- June 19–20, 2017: Invited talk at the 1st Conference on Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence (RAAI) in Bucharest, Romania
- Apr. 4–8, 2017: Attending WWW in Perth, Australia; co-organizing Wiki Workshop @ WWW
- Feb. 8, 2017: Panelist at Frontiers Workshop on Data Services in an Open-Access World, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Jan. 30, 2017: Invited talk at Applied Machine Learning Days, Lausanne, Switzerland